Monday, January 6, 2014

Corper Akpos was part of the invigillators in a GCE exams holding in the school he is serving, right inside the school when the exam was on going, one sexy gal who was wearing a very short skirt and looking gorgeous was cutting eye for Corper Akpos, giving the Akpos a seductive look, so the guy went straight to the gal to find what her problem is,and Corper Akpos gave the gal d solution to the mathematics question. So, after the exam, Corper Akpos followed d gal up to arrange of how they would meet and the gal said: do u think I'm a prostitute? All those actions I was displaying for u in the hall are fake oooo, thats my boyfriend waiting for me..Mugu!..and she laughed!....Corper Akpos said: do u think I read Mathematics? I studied Yoruba in school, all those answers I gave to you are fake!............

No comments:

Post a Comment