Thursday, October 10, 2013

BEST OF AKPOS . . . A Lady Lawyer holds Akpos dick out as Evidence saying "ur Honor can tis tiny tin Rape"?..Akpors; *whispers* Don't shake it, we may lose d case. A Doctor was giving a Speech on Alcohol.. DOC: People, you know Alcohol kills slowly... Akpos: Who told you we are in a hurry? Teacher: Does anyone else ve a question about the 9 planets. Akpos: Yes, Where is urANUS... Question: Whats the biggest thing u can do for our Love?.. EKAETTE: I would die for u, wat about u?.. Akpors: I ll cry when you Die. Police: Sir, This is Non Smoking Zone... Akpors: Ah! am not smoking 'Zone', its 'Marijuana' that is how you people lie on someone. Teacher: What do you call a Pot of Watery Egusi Soup?.. Akpors: Watermelon Sule : Bros y u dey wrap ur phone wit black handkerchief? Akpors: Rukewe dey owe me money so I dey hide my number before I call am Teacher: Akpors finish this sentence.. 'Many are called but .........?.. Akpors: But only few have credit to call back. Akpors: 2,3,4,6,7,8,9.. TEACHER: Where is 5?. Akpors: Yesterday, I heard on the News tat 5 died in a Car Accident. Police: Ur wife had an accident, plz come & identify d body.. Akpors: I'm busy, take a pix & tag me on FACEBOOK, If it's her I ll click 'LIKE' Police: Where do u live?. Akpors: Wit my Parents. Police: Where do they live?. Akpors: Wit me. Police: So where do u all live?. Akpors: 2geda Teacher: Who are the IDIOTS talking oya stand up, Only Akpors Stood up.. Teacher: So u are the Idiot?.. Akpors: No Ma, I Just can't bear u Standing up alone. Papa Akpors: How did your Exam go?.. Akpors: They gave me questions that I don't know so I wrote answers which they won't know Teacher: If have 15 Sweets & I licked 12, what do I have left?.. Akpors : Diabetes Ma Akpors: Went to the hospital to complain Doc i play Football in my Dream every Nite.. Doc: Take tis Tablet, U ll be ok.. Akpors: Can I take it tomorrow, cos tonite is the Final Game Presenter: Mr Akpors, what advice do you have for your Fans in 2013.. Akpors : If Two Wrongs don't make a Right, try Three Teacher : Name the types of wood we have.. Akpors: Fire-wood, Nolly-wood, Bolly- wood and Holly- wood Madam; Hope Junior has Eaten?.. Akpors: Yes Ma, I even added small Dettol inside his drinking water to kill the germs... Cos "if I don't take care of him who will" Madam: Fainted... Teacher: Why do you always see lightning first and hear the thunder later?.. Akpos : Because your eyes are in front of your ears

No comments:

Post a Comment