Friday, October 4, 2013

Pussy

dirtystorytime:

"Are you enjoying the play?" I asked. Ever the gentleman.

"I am, the actors are really very good." She sipped her champagne. "I think I recognize that male lead."

"Yes, he was on TV. For a while anyways. I don’t remember which show." I responded.

We had come to the play with friends. Stodgy, stuffy types who didn’t believe in ‘intermission’. They remained lifeless in their seats, while she attended more for the nightlife and social functions. I attended for other, more arousing reasons.

I looked around the foyer of the theater. Acknowledging nods from acquaintances from across the room.

I reached out my hand to take hers. “Come with me.” I whispered as I pulled her with me towards a stairwell.

Just as we arrived a chime signaled patrons back to their seat. “We’ll be late” she looked, nervously at me.

I leaned in and kissed her. I lifted her hand to the wall as I pressed her back. My head tilted as my teeth grazed and suckled her neck. “We can’t. Not here.” she exhaled. Her breath short and fast. Her mouth said no, but her eyes contradicted her.

"You know that intermission is my favorite part of the theater." I growled. My hand lifted her dress and I immediately felt her wetness. She knew better than to wear panties. I unzipped myself and with a sharp thrust I was inside her. She moaned as I entered.

There is a time and place for a slow sensual fuck, the stairwell of a theater just after intermission wasn’t the time or place. I fucked her with abandon. Quick, long strokes deeply inside her. My hand covered her mouth to stifle any moans.

"Your cunt is so hot and wet. I’m going to fill you with my cum." I whispered to her. I stared into her eyes as they struggled to remain open.

I held her in place with my arm wrapped around her back, as I continued to press her back to the wall. The angle of my pelvis on her clit, and my cock thrusting into her were sending jolts through her body. I could feel her squeezing on me as she came. Her entire body tightening and then falling limp. Just as mine was tightening.  One final thrust before my cock started to pulse and shoot my cum deep inside her.

"Oh fuck baby." I whispered into her ear as I felt myself slowly twitch inside her.

I released her slowly ensuring she was capable of standing. Her legs were still very shaky. We both composed ourselves and re-entered the foyer and then the auditorium.

A disapproving look from our companions as we returned to our seats.

"I’m sorry we’re late.. A curious thing during intermission. I was.. jostled." She said,  touching the bruise that was forming on her neck.

Jostled, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment