Friday, October 4, 2013

 APPLICATION LETTER BY AKPOS
Dear sir,
I am Name is tenager, I apply to my
job of security guard to you boss in
your company of ECO BANK. ...I am
complete to Sitted 7 examination
certificate in 2003. My skool here...
Okingo OBE very good. ... I am 29
ears to be Born of age and no wafe
and no childish.
My father dead long time ago and
my mother is marry in BENIN
REPUBLIC country there 10 years n
ow, no sees her until now, so
nobody known to help me...no
money and food and tea and drink.
My certificate is just sitting in home
for itself, but passes in
Mathematics, Geography, Science
and all subjects but fail in English
because of Ofuaku Albert teacher
teaching me is look jelous of myself.
Me because wear expenses cloth
and shoe than teacher igbo. I here
that people you want security
guards to your company and I......
tell you I amone of that job
experience for 2 years looking video
for Rambo I, II and III. I also shot
thief dead. Iwant to join the
company of You and chase criminal
and thief out with SMG of me. I can
fight for SMG, arrow, spear, panga,
knife, stick and stones. Me also can
fight for boxing like Tyson. Please
consider my aplication very careful
and call me any time because me
have hand telephone now. I am red
for interview with you if you like me.
Me have no photocopy certificate
because the photocopy machine
there at Niger Delta shop is a long
time and very old it can mistake
spelling in the certificate, that is
why.I am very hornest and I didn't
steal since I born until now, I can
speak English free. I have no very
much to right
I have end here. Please also greet
your wife and childish!
Yours faithfully
akpos.

**How Many Like and comment For Akpos***

No comments:

Post a Comment